Prayer Request - Don Perry

His doctor diagnosed a return of his cancer with markers that have increased suddenly and dramatically.  He now can control his pain level with a new medical regimen.  The goal is to provide some comfort and rest time.

In a few days there will be a scope to determine exactly where the cancer is located.  At that time, they will decide if chemo is an option.   We gathered from their comments that if it is located in the pancreas that neither Don nor Rilda are favorable toward starting chemo treatments.

They will be moving soon, having sold their house and having purchased another one.   We have committed to helping them move.

Stuart  Jones